The Bloody Brilliant Blogger Tag – Run by Becky and Kimberly the tag is all about showing recognition to the amazing blogs the internet has to offer. Giving their owners a virtual slap on the back and celebrating some flippin’ fantastic posts.
It was such a great feeling to be reading a post by Mummy to Dex (one of my favourite bloggers!), and to find that she had nominated little old me for the bloody brilliant blogger tag! It’s always so nice to hear why people read your blog – and makes you feel all warm inside (even on the days where you feel like everything is going to pot!)
I have loved my blogging journey since starting 9 months ago, and the best thing is bonding with other mums about the same issues that you are going through – it’s all about solidarity right ladies?! Reading blogs has helped me to realise that it’s ok if you are having a rubbish day or have a parenting fail, and that baby books are NOT the holy grail when it comes to parenting!
So thank you lovely ladies and gents of the parenting bloggers world, you have made parenting much more enjoyable for me, and helped me raise a smile when i’m having a sh*t day!
Hayley at Devon Mama – When I first started blogging, Hayley’s blog was one of the first that I read and I loved her honesty and positivity. One of my favourite posts was about making mum friends, as I had just started attending baby groups and had actually laughed out loud when I read it! Another section of her blog that I love is the recipes – they are great for all of the family and for ideas when i’m lacking them – especially where baby led weaning is concerned. Hayley and Nicola are my go to people for baby recipes!
Sian at Quite Frankly She Said – The first post I read of Sian’s was about how she is missing photo’s of her with her children, and this was 4 weeks after I had given birth, at which point I realised that I also hadn’t got many pictures of “us”, as no one wanted one of the two of us! This really made me think and I shared the article with my husband as I could totally see it happening! Sian’s blog posts are open, honest and I always look forward to reading them (and I WISH my photo’s were that good!)
Another blog I love is that of Busy Working Mum, as she’s a bit of a superwoman and shows that it is possible to be a full time working mum, exercise, be a great mum AND have a blog. Something that I didn’t think would be possible when I go back to work full time in August, but this is some serious inspiration right here! One of my favourite posts is “There is no one to rely on” as it is so honest and something I can completely relate to having my parents live a few hours away.
So, there you go, there are my Bloody Brilliant Bloggers!! I’m looking forward to hearing who yours are!
Mummy Setra x
- Write a post to proudly show your a bloody brilliant blogger.
- Include the introduction (copy and paste as below) in your post, along with this set of rules and don’t forget to thank the blogger who nominated you:
- The Bloody Brilliant Blogger Tag – Run by Becky and Kimberly the tag is all about showing recognition to the amazing blogs the internet has to offer. Giving their owners a virtual slap on the back and celebrating some flippin’ fantastic posts.
- Nominate three bloggers who you think are bloody brilliant and tell us a bit about why!
- Don’t forget to stick the our bloody brilliant bloggers badge somewhere on your post – grab the code here.
- Please share your post on Twitter tagging your bloody brilliant nominees along with (@mommyandrory1) and(@oddhogg)