I recently came across Organix when I was on the search for healthy snacks for my 9 month old. I hadn’t heard about them before, but apparently they’ve been around for 25 years!
I think it’s really important to know what i’m feeding the little man, and therefore I always make sure that I check ingredients, and the ethos of the company.
The thing I love about Organix is that for the past 25 years they have campaigned for better quality food for children, as well as providing “no junk” organic food. #nojunkjourney
I found out that Organix was the UK’s first organic baby food, set up with a vision to change children’s health for the better. It was set up with a social mission at its heart – “Pure Food, Healthy Babies, Safer World.”
To celebrate their 25th birthday they have come up with a cake to beat all cakes! It tells the story of their 25 years through icing! It’s so cute!
I was also not aware of the numerous campaigns that they had been a part of:
- Food for Life (2003): led to changes in school meals and was championed by Jamie Oliver.
- Action on Additives (2007): sought the removal of six artificial colours from food targeted at children – food giants like Nestle, Coca-Cola and Cadburys changed their recipes as a result.
- Georgie, Porgie, Pudding and Pie (2008): Highlighted the poor quality and lack of regulation around nursery food.
- Out to Lunch (2013): transformed children’s food served in restaurants, at leisure attractions and on the high street.
- Engineering Taste (2016): shines a light on food engineering and how food companies are making misleading claims and leaving parents confused.
Find out more about Organix and their mission here
So, knowing that they have been around for 25 years, the numerous campaigns they have been a part of, and the ethos of the company – this mummy is VERY happy to be feeding my little boy Organix foods!
AND, if that’s not enough good news for you, I have teamed up with Organix, so you are now in with a chance to win some Organix Goodies! Enter now below………
Mummy Setra x
Organix Goodies Giveaway